From 600USD + Benefits
Full job details
Divan Erbil Hotel consists of 250 bedrooms, 6 F & B Outlets, Garden, Indoor Swimming Pool, SPA, Vast Landscape, 11 Meetings & Events and 2 Ballroom, Retail Shops, Terrace, Large Serviced offices and apartments.
To assist guests arriving and leaving the Hotel and to carry out any other duties as requested by the Front office manager/Director.
- Welcome guests and direct them to Reception
- To provide proper hotel orientation (restaurants, room facilities, emergency exits, etc) to the guests as you escort them to the guest rooms.
- Protect guests at either entrance from inclement weather
- Obtain taxis for guests or liaise with chauffeurs
- Know regular guest names and requirements
- Accurate knowledge of hotel facilities and services
- Answer guest questions and resolve guest problems
- Promote the Hotel generally
- Know the names, functions and locations of the Management Team
- Be aware of daily functions, events, VIP and group arrivals
- Minimum 2 years of GCC experience within 5 star branded hotels – Essential
- Ability to speak, write and converse advanced level of English - Essential
- Ability to speak Arabic and Kurdish is an advantage
- Knowledge of Opera System, PC Skills – Essential
- Twin room - High quality staff housing with Swimming pool, Gym, Games room, Laundry
- Flight Ticket every two years
- Medical insurance coverage
- Meals in staff restaurant (Hotel and Accommodation).
- 21 calendar days annual leave and 11 Public holidays