Director of Engineering
Manage the Engineering department as well as maintenance and ensure that the property facilities and systems operate properly. the director of engineering may work in both an office setting, scheduling workers on repair assignments, as well as in the field. Aside from maintenance duties, director of engineering is responsible for coordinating with contractors on renovations, remodels and new constructions. Manage multiple projects and ensure the achievement of quality, budget and schedule targets are in line with programme requirements.
As the Director of Engineering, you will be based in JA Manafaru in Maldives and you will be responsible to the following:
- Ensure that the Technical aspects of the Engineering operation for the entire property are maintained and operational in accordance with the requirements stipulated by the company standard.
- Co-ordinate and ensure the effective implementation of operating budgets and any capitalized maintenance/ improvements.
- Ensure that the standard of workmanship is maintained throughout the properties so as to comply with the property rating service.
- Ensure the highest standards of practice are adhered to.
Experience and Skills required to be eligible:
- University Degree or equivalent – preferably in Technical/ Electrical/Mechanical Engineering.
- Group Train The Trainer.
- HACCP – advance.
- Minimum 15 years experience with 5 star hotels/hospital/shopping mall /facility management and residential building.
- Advance - Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Microsoft, PowerPoint).
- Highly Advance – English communication skills, written and verbal.