Full job details
DUKES DUBAI is located in the heart of New Dubai on the trunk of the Palm, amidst a residential estate and will comprise both a hotel and apartments. The hotel is just 10 minutes’ drive from Dubai Marina and Sheikh Zayed Road, and 45 minutes from Dubai International Airport. It enjoys spectacular beach front views and access to Oceana’s resort facilities.
DUKES DUBAI will proudly rely on Dukes London - the multi-award winning flagship hotel, situated in the heart of London St. James, blending quintessential British charm and cosmopolitan luxury, to create a stunning residence and hotel in Dubai and establish unrivalled British elegance and comfort in Dubai. Our residential community at DUKES promises an ‘all-in-one’ way of life that combines luxury, convenience, privacy, and peace of mind. It will be a retreat from the hustle and bustle of city life, where guests will be treated to an impressive array of first-class amenities and services.
All of our 279 rooms and 227 apartments have been designed with the modern sophisticated traveller and business investor in mind. Bedrooms feature king size beds, walk-in wardrobes and beautiful en-suite bathrooms. The kitchens in our Studios and Apartments are chic in design and fully equipped with top-of-the-range appliances, offering stunning accommodation and living areas at one of the most desirable locations on Palm Dubai.
Proud sister hotel of Dukes London, voted England’s Leading Hotel for the third time in a row at the World Travel Awards.
We are currently looking for Florist.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Prepares arrangements / vases for guestrooms, functions and public areas
- Replaces, maintains and delivers arrangements / vases as required
- Maintains flower / arrangements containers clean and in good condition
- Attends to outside customers and guests courteously, promptly while maximizing sales
- Prepares floral arrangements for in-house wedding parties, as required
- Assists in taking inventories of equipment and flowers
- Maintains working area and equipment in proper state of cleanliness and repair
- Complies with Hotel’s health, safety and hygiene policies and adheres to conduct personal grooming and hygiene standards
- Attends meetings and training sessions as required
- Prioritize all arrival rooms
- Ensure you have complete knowledge of room types, layouts and facilities
- To place order with the purchasing department and to make sure that stocks are to the correct levels
- A high standard of personal presentation
- Confident, professional and welcoming personality
- Have ideally worked in a similar role within a hotel environment.
- Be a team player who is an avid learner, adaptable and has exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent attention to detail
Should you believe that you are the right candidate for the role, please apply online ONLY by submitting a cover letter, and your full updated CV, featuring a recent photograph. Candidates not meeting this requirements will not be considered. Applications sent directly by email will be disqualified.
DUKES DUBAI is an equal opportunities employer committed to the promotion of equality in all aspects of employment, including recruitment, the provision of training and career development opportunities.