FEMALE -RECREATION ATTENDANT/MASSAGE THERAPIST - InterContinental Doha The City
Full job details
What's your passion? Whether you're into sports, shopping or karaoke, at IHG we're interested in YOU. At IHG we employ people who apply the same amount of care and passion to their jobs as they do their hobbies - people who put our guests at the heart of everything they do. And we're looking for more people like this to join our friendly and professional team.
Within the midst of this
incredible and fast emerging destination, towering 225 metres high in the exclusive
area of West Bay stands a new dimension in luxury, InterContinental Doha The City;
an icon of modern architecture had opened the doors for the guests on 19
February 2012 and had set the standard in modern upscale accommodation for
business and leisure travellers. (176 residence, 360 rooms, 7 F&B outlets,
one Events Centre)
Under the guidance and direction of the Health Club Manager, within the limits of established InterContinental Hotels Group Brand and local policies and procedures, attends to all guests needs within Health Club facilities such as the Spa and Massage related and oversees services to achieve the highest possible guest satisfaction. Plays the leading role in promoting the desired work culture around “Our Winning Ways”.
· Confidently perform Health Club treatments as required.
· Promote enthusiastically all classes, activities, treatments & services that are offered in the Recreation department.
· Prepare massage room for the guest, ensuring cleanliness and safety.
· Co-ordinate with reception colleagues regarding bookings and availability.
· Be aware of all Recreation department safety procedures, rules and regulations and are strictly observed by all Guests & Members.
· Be fully aware & conversant of all Recreation department rules & Regulations.
· Must have good knowledge on the operation and maintenance of all Health Club equipment and facilities.
· To regularly check on the cleanliness and order of the locker facilities.
· To address any inquiries with knowledge, accuracy and confidence that may be asked by Guests & Members.
· To be able to conduct Club “showroom” and successfully sell the Club facilities and services to all prospective Guests & Members.
· Encourage Health Club product sales.
· Be very aware of environment hygiene standards as well as maintain the highest standard in personal hygiene.
· Be product aware and understand the holistic benefits of all treatments offered
· Create a warm welcoming & friendly atmosphere.
· Show flexibility.
· To assume other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned by Management from time to time.
A minimum of 1 year experience in a similar role.
Having Intercontinental Service behavior.
Flexible in working in different shifts.
A graduate of Physical Therapy or related course or equivalent experience
Must have attended and completed trainings and seminars
Energetic, a team player and self motivated
Conversant in English &Arabic is an added advantage
Experience in Manicure and Facial is an added advantage
In return, we'll give you a competitive benefits package including salary, insurance and the opportunity to progress your career with IHG. You'll have the chance to work with a great team of people. Most importantly, we'll give you Room to be yourself.
So what's your passion? Please apply on-line and tell us how you can bring your individual skills to IHG.
To find out more about us or any other jobs with IHG please look at www.ihg.com/careers