Asst. Marketing Manager
Full job details
The overall scope of the Asst. Marketing Manager is to assist the Director of Sales & Marketing to position and promote Emirates Palace and its outlets as the market leader through Marketing activities as well as to ensure compliance with the brand Kempinski.
Arrange the administration for the marketing office.
- Coordinate and arrange appointments and schedules.
- Handle phone calls.
- Handle daily correspondence/financial documents such as purchase order, expenses claims, etc.
- Handle all agencies/vendors invoices and act as point of contact for billing matters.
Assist Director of Sales & Marketing in creating and implementing all Marketing activities, including but not limited to:
- Creation and print of collateral
- Promotions and packages
- Market analysis
Maintain hotel listings in online and offline media.
Handle site inspection.
Plan, coordinate and implement direct marketing, both on- and offline.
Maintain guest database for mailings.
Liaise with F&B department to promote F&B outlets.
Assist in the creation of the media and marketing plan.
Create office presentations.
Create, coordinate and maintain give-aways and collateral.
Upload and maintain picture storage and distribution systems (Picture Park & VFMLeonardo).
Provide content and images for websites according to Corporate Identity.
- Ensure content and photography of 3rd party websites is maintained.
To fill the position, one of the following is required:
1-2 years experience in a similar position
1-2 years experience in a media agency