Director of Business Development
3 days left
- Job Level
We are looking or a strong team leader to recruit, direct and develop the team in this high profile, quality 5* hotel city-resort complex in South East Asia. As part of a globally recognised hotel company, the DBD will have excellent support and systems access to ensure optimising the brand awareness and business development for the hotel.
The DBD will have the following skills and experience:
- Capable of setting budgets and strategies
- It is highly desirable that they will have worked in or have solid client and customer knowledge of the Singapore, Malaysian and Indonesia markets
- Excellent contacts and experience of working with the MICE segment, as well as good working understanding of the leisure and/or corporate segments
- Good marketing exposure: understands the importance of utilising distribution channels, social media, website etc to promote the hotel and effect both shorter and long-term strategy
- Understands the local and global market: its impact and ever-changing trends and customers’ expectations
- Smart, savvy, dynamic, hands-on, leads from the front and actively out meeting clients and developing business
- Fluent in written and spoken English. Knowledge of Malay and/or Bahasa very advantageous
It is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious, pro-active person to join a well respected global, multi-branded hotel company for long-term career opportunities.
The company are offering a decent basic salary, pension and in-house accommodation. This would suit a single person or someone married without children as schooling is not part of the package. The location offers a good quality of life, with a small, international ex-pat community and easy access to nearby cities.
This posting is in addition to the search we have already conducted from our database and are currently actioning. If you are already registered with us at HOCAPS or keen to know more about this and other opportunities, please email me directly: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Frustrating as we know it is, to not hear back from us, please note that due to the specific requirements of this role, we will only personally respond to candidates who meet the above criteria.
Applicants: Please Read:
If already registered with HOCAPS, it is not necessary to send a CV unless it is needs to be updated from our last contact with you. It may be easier to just send an email expressing your interest. However, if you have not registered with HOCAPS, please send a full CV in Word or PDF format. For international assignments, it is essential that we also receive a business style photograph. We always require three referees with email contact details, in order to progress with any suitable candidates.
At HOCAPS we believe that your efforts in preparing a CV should be directly viewed by potential employers. The decisions you make concerning style and content are an important aid to selection. Please visit our website: www.hocaps.com and click on CV Guide should you require assistance in the formatting of your CV.