Housekeeping Attendant - Ramada Sharjah
The Housekeeping Attendant is responsible to Maintain Work Environment
competently performed the ff:
- A safe and secure environment for customers, staff and visitors is maintained
- In the event of a fire alarm activation, the statutory procedures are adhered to
- The highest standards of personal health and hygiene are maintained at all times
- All equipment is operated in line with trained instructions
- Equipment is maintained in a clean working condition
- Chemicals are handled and stored in line with company Regulations
- Personal organisation and that of the work area is maintained to assist work flow
- To report to work prior to the commencement time, well groomed and dressed as per the hotel’s grooming standards.
- To ensure standards are maintained with regards to room areas are maintained to the pre-set standards of the department delivered on time exceeding guests’ expectations where possible cleanliness and room set up.
- To clean guestrooms and ensure guest corridors and lift landine.
- To ensures any special requests from guests are carried out and