To provide assistance to all guests by promptly responding to requests, offering guidance and attending to special needs
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILTIES
- Greet guests as they arrive at the Fraser Suites West Bay Doha.
- Assist incoming guests with luggage.
- Receive keys from Front Desk and escort guest to the suites; proceed with the transfer of luggage to the guest's suite.
- Introduce guests to room in accordance with "Check – In" rooming procedures.
- Assist departing guests by conveying luggage from suite to lobby or vehicle.
- Notify direct supervisor of any unusual incidents or suspicious observances pertaining to guests; e.g. a person with no luggage or light luggage, a person who is behaving inappropriately or acting suspiciously.
- Report completion of assignments to direct supervisor.
- Deliver VIP requisitions to room.
- Deliver laundry and dry cleaning to designated guest suites.
- Make arrangements for car rentals.
- Perform miscellaneous tasks as designated by the direct supervisor.
- Respond to queries on house facilities and places of tourist interest.
- Store luggage and record all items under care and control of hotel.
- All guests must be offered assistance with luggage and, where appropriate, be escorted to their room within a designated timeframe.
- Ensure Luggage handling is in accordance to Fraser Suites West Bay Doha service standards.
- All deliveries logged and delivered in a timely manner as required.
- Offer other Service as outlined by Fraser Suites Dubai.
- Maintains a professional and organized work environment
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
- Technical Competence
- Drive for Results
- Teamwork and Co-operation
- Customer Service Orientation
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as Bell boy in a 4-5 Star Hotel
- Secondary Education
- Good communication skills in English
- Good understanding of correct manual Luggage handling techniques; and administrative guidelines.
- Understanding of safety practices.
1 – Possess little knowledge of principles and processes
2 – Sound knowledge and understand principles, processes and procedures
3 – Able to apply competency on the job with little guidance
4 – Able to apply competency on job and coach others
5 – Able to modify concepts and or ideas to suite special or local context