CHEF DE PARTIE
7 days left
- Job Level
Chef de Partie - Job Description
Job Title: Chef de Partie
Overall Objectives: To assist the Head Chef in the kitchen operation and ensure the company’s reputation for food quality is maintained at all times.
- To plan, prepare and cook menu items as directed by the Sous / Head Chef.
- To assist in the development and planning of menus, including future food trends, and to be passionate about developing new styles of service and concepts in the location.
- To assist with stock taking when required.
- To carry out the smooth and efficient running of your section as appropriate.
- To ensure that customers are given a prompt and efficient service and expectations are consistently exceeded.
- To be customer focused at all times, approachable and quick to exceed expectations in fulfilling customer needs.
- To be a team player, assisting other team members when necessary.
- To treat members of the team at location as you would expect to be treated.
- To demonstrate and instruct Commis Chefs in food preparation and cooking skills as directed by the Sous / Head Chef
Health & Safety, Food Safety, the Environment:
- To adhere to the company’s Hygiene, Health and Safety policies.
- To rigorously follow the company cleaning schedules.
- To ensure that food storage areas are maintained in accordance with the company’s Hygiene, Healthy and Safety policies and procedures.
- To take responsibility for contributing towards your own development with the guidance of the Sous / Head Chef and attend training courses as identified.
- To show commitment to company values in all aspects of your role.
- To act as a positive ambassador for the business.
- To attend to any reasonable request made by the client or Holroyd Howe Management.
- To attend training sessions when required.
- To ensure compliance with the company’s policy on safer recruitment and safeguarding children and young adults at all times whilst at work.