Scope of Job:
Under the guidance and supervision of the Management, and within the limits of the established policies, procedures and manuals, oversees and directs all aspects of the kitchen operation.
Summary of Objectives
- Responsible for all food production including that used for restaurants, functions and other outlets.
- Coordinates functions and activities with other department heads.
- Interacts with individuals outside the restaurant including, but not limited to, clients, suppliers, government officials, and other members of the local community, to expand knowledge and to gain feedback for betterment of the operations.
- Develop menus, food purchase specifications and recipes. Supervise staff.
- Develop and monitor food and labor budget for the department.
- Maintain highest professional food quality and sanitation standards.