Guest Service Supervisor
DUKES DUBAI is located in the heart of New Dubai on the trunk of the Palm, amidst a residential estate and will comprise both a hotel and apartments. The hotel is just 10 minutes’ drive from Dubai Marina and Sheikh Zayed Road, and 45 minutes from Dubai International Airport. It enjoys spectacular beach front views and access to Oceana’s resort facilities.
DUKES DUBAI will proudly rely on Dukes London - the multi-award winning flagship hotel, situated in the heart of London St. James, blending quintessential British charm and cosmopolitan luxury, to create a stunning residence and hotel in Dubai and establish unrivalled British elegance and comfort in Dubai. Our residential community at DUKES promises an ‘all-in-one’ way of life that combines luxury, convenience, privacy, and peace of mind. It will be a retreat from the hustle and bustle of city life, where guests will be treated to an impressive array of first-class amenities and services.
All of our 279 rooms and 227 apartments have been designed with the modern sophisticated traveller and business investor in mind. Bedrooms feature king size beds, walk-in wardrobes and beautiful en-suite bathrooms. The kitchens in our Studios and Apartments are chic in design and fully equipped with top-of-the-range appliances, offering stunning accommodation and living areas at one of the most desirable locations on Palm Dubai.
Proud sister hotel of Dukes London, voted England’s Leading Hotel for the third time in a row at the World Travel Awards.
We are currently looking for Guest Service Supervisor.
Duties and responsibilities:
- To ensure that the Front Desk Operation circuits are respected by his/her team and that the work is done properly and with organization.
- To ensure that each welcome keeps a full control of his/her station & ensures that all the accessories and documents required for the operations are in place in each station.
- Every new shift, to control that a proper handover is made by each colleague, that no documents or work is pending, and that each station is completely clear to serve the next shift. To ensure that all cash floats are correct after the handover, and that each is recorded in the accurate logbook.
- To control the grooming of all the Front Office team members and make sure that everyone keeps a positive and dynamic attitude.
- To ensure that each guest is welcomed with a smile and a warm attitude.
- To guide the FO trainees in their work at the Front Office to ensure a good efficiency and safety.
- Consistently deliver a product and service to meet the quality, standards and expectations of customers whilst delivering the promises
- 2 years of working experience in the Hotel Industry (5-star hotel preferable) in a similar position
- Previous Front Office experience in a large hotel with at least 300 keys in a luxury property required. Pre-opening experience is an advantage and fully competent on PMS system Opera.
- Spontaneous and empathic
- A high level of personal maturity is vital for this position
- Good visual memory
- At ease in a multi-cultural environment
- Confident speaking skills. Proficient in English and additional languages
Should you believe that you are the right candidate for the role, please apply on this website ONLY by submitting a cover letter, and your full updated CV, featuring a recent photograph. Candidates not meeting this requirements will not be considered. Applications sent directly by email will be disqualified.
DUKES DUBAI is an equal opportunities employer committed to the promotion of equality in all aspects of employment, including recruitment, the provision of training and career development opportunities.