Full job details
Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc. is one of the leading hotel and leisure companies in the world with more than 1,300 properties in over 100 countries and over 180,000 employees at its owned and managed properties. Starwood is a fully integrated owner, operator and franchisor of hotels, resorts and residences under the renowned brands: St. Regis®, The Luxury Collection®, W®, Westin®, Le Méridien®, Sheraton®, Tribute Portfolio™, Four Points® by Sheraton, Aloft®, Element®, along with an expanded partnership with Design Hotels™. The Company also boasts one of the industry’s leading loyalty programs, Starwood Preferred Guest (SPG®). Please visit www.starwoodhotels.com for more information
The St Regis Abu Dhabi provides easy access to everything that this incredible city has to offer. In the heart of the business and cultural districts the hotel is a short distance from the magnificent Abu Dhabi Mosque, the city's many shopping malls, golf courses, museums and major attractions, including the incredible Formula One Grand Prix circuit and Ferrari World on Yas Island. The hotel comprises 283 fabulously appointed guest rooms including 55 suites, most of which have incredible views of both the Arabian Gulf and the city of Abu Dhabi, the one of a kind Bridge suite between the two Nation Towers is quite simply breathtaking. Each room and suite will be serviced by the celebrated St Regis Butlers who will provide ever-present yet unobtrusive attention to detail, while attending to each request with discreet precision.
Among the hotels vast array of amenities are seven outstanding food and beverage venues including the hotels signature restaurant. The Nation Riviera Beach Club attached to the hotel and accessible via a tunnel under the Corniche will offer guests a magnificent stretch of private beach and outstanding leisure facilities. Outlets that are housed in the magnificent Nations Towers.
Sales team is responsible for the overall selling of the Hotel and will conduct site inspections, meet with clients, present rate proposals and actively ensure that Hotel Sales Targets are met or exceeded.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the following tasks:
• This position is responsible for the development of new business within the Corporate segment as well as maintenance of existing accounts to ensure maximum delivery.
• Contribute to design and implement Sales strategy for these markets.
• Provide updated intelligence related to Market trends, comp set, industry updates, new companies in the city, major events in Abu Dhabi, etc to Sales Team to be able to understand and anticipate any major changes in markets
• Proactively manages a pre-determined number of key accounts/key prospects and other active accounts to ensure maximum yield in line with budgetary objectives.
• Bachelor degree required. Additional education in sales and marketing fields preferred
• Fluent in English; additional languages desired.
• Previous experience in 5* Luxury hotel preferred