Executive Sous Chef
7 days left
- Job Level
Together with Executive Chef: Delight our guests
- Implement and ensure that the hotel delivers the company experience by reviewing hotel operations from the customer’s perspective as well as from a business perspective and keep current on pulse of the guests, constantly seeking opportunities to follow up on their experience.
- Create an environment at the hotel designed to stimulate all senses through personal services, amenities, WOW factors, a good understanding of quality products and a genuine Yes I Can! Philosophy provided by employees.
- Select and train all kitchen staff about the dishes in the menus and how the presentations should look like, create and implement clear fact sheets with pictures of each dish to keep the quality at a high and constant level.
Together with Executive Chef: Drive the business
- Create a work flow in the kitchen by coordinate service with restaurant and banquet operations and share information so that co-workers, customers and suppliers understand and can take action.
- Focus on the customer: Seek to understand the internal/external customer and meet the needs of both the customer and the company.
- Implement and ensure that the hotel delivers the company experience by reviewing hotel operations from the customer’s perspective as well as from a business perspective.
- Develop, calculate and implement exciting menus of all outlets, in line with the selected concept, and M&E. Keep current with local competition; adjusts menu periodically to create a “point of difference” in the marketplace.
Together with Executive Chef: Deliver results
- Coordinate the inventory, purchasing and disbursement of all supplies with the purchasing manager and ensure that unused food is stored properly in order to minimize waste and maximize quality.
- Drive for results: Work to achieve high levels of personal and organizational performance to meet or exceed objectives. Improve continuously: Constantly assess and adapt to current practices to perform a task better, faster or more efficiently
- Be part of the development and implementation of business strategies for the kitchen that are aligned with the company’s overall mission, vision, values and strategies, monitor status regularly and adjust strategies as appropriate.
- To achieve food revenue and guest satisfaction goals by overseeing preparation of the menus and managing the daily operation of the kitchen and schedule staff based upon forecasted volumes.
- Implement and ensure that proper sanitation and food handling practices are followed thru HACCP program by using daily controls and our chosen suppliers who is providing trainings and audits regarding HACCP
Together with Executive Chef: Develop our talent
- Foster trust and cooperation among co-workers, work well in a team environment and motivate teams to sustain exceptional levels of performance and create an environment for employees that is aligned with the company culture through constant communication and reinforcement
- Delegation: Assign tasks and trainings using such techniques as needs analysis, individual skills assessment, objective setting and communication, develop and implement strategies and practices that support employee engagement.
- Performance management, supervisory: Demonstrate ability to relate to, communicate with and motivate employees to sustain high performance and quality levels, provide employees with the tools and environment they need to deliver the company experience.