7 days left
- Job Level
To Maximize guest satisfaction and retention by meeting their unique needs in a timely and responsive manner.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILTIES
- Oversee all guest related service processes from pre-arrival to welcome, during stay up to departure from the property; to ensure the highest possible standards of satisfaction are attained.
- Respond to any guest complaints and other related issues promptly with empathy and professionalism.
- Protect the welfare and interests of guests and ensure the safekeeping of the property.
- Complete inspection of entire property as per daily checklist.
- Assist all departments when needed for successful operation of the hotel.
- Ensure professional and effective lines of communication are maintained between Front Office and all other operating departments, with particular emphasis on Housekeeping, Maintenance, Security and outlets.
- Ensure the Duty Log is accurately updated with an emphasis on concise reporting.
- Accomplish competitive survey.
- Ensure all Fraser Suites West Bay Doha and Frasers Hospitality policies and procedures are adhered to at all times.
- Maintain professional business confidentiality and discretion in all dealings.
- Personally attend to VIP guests and guests with special needs to ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction are attained at all times.
- Ensure special amenities and services are delivered on time and are personally followed up with the guests concerned.
- Communicate daily activities, objectives and required information to all staff under direct supervision at night.
- Respond to any fire alarms, potential emergencies and requests for medical assistance by guests and/or staff.
- Input into the front office system revenue/expenses/allowances to generate the daily reports such as the Guest Ledger Summary and the Daily Restaurant Summary.
- Audit, balance, post and report on the front desk to include but not limited to; room charges, phone calls, zero balance folios, corrections, adjustments, taxes, disputed charges, over/short figures, deposits, etc. to ensure accuracy and verify proper cash handling procedures are followed.
- Audit, balance and report on the food and beverage outlet cash and credit operations to include but not limited to checks, over/short figures/tally sheets, deposits, counts, house charges, promotional materials, postings, etc. and reset all registers to ensure accurate, timely information.
- Run reports for F&B outlet and balance daily receipts against those reports.
- Run night audit reports/journals from the front office system and point of sale after insuring all revenues are correctly balanced and accounted for.
- Balance all revenue and settlement accounts nightly, maintain files and reset the system for next day operations.
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned by management.
- Review and implement procedures as they apply to the audit function as directed by the Finance Manager.
- Make all necessary decisions at night under the direction of the Front Office Manager.
- Liaison between Housekeeping, Engineering, Security, Front Desk, and the other departments within the hotel.
- Oversee work performance of new colleagues when it comes to posting, audit and balance reporting.
- Help train new hires on-the-job-trainees (On the Job Training) and cross-trainees.
- Ensure interdepartmental communication is managed effectively.
- Lead, motivate and develop subordinates to effectively achieve the objectives of the front office department.
- Identify internal training needs and develop training programs or recommend necessary training program for all subordinates.
- Communicate effectively with all other departments
- Be able to identify problems and determine solutions
- Attend meetings, training sessions and any other required meeting or training session.
- Identify opportunities to innovate service delivery and product offering to meet and exceed client expectations.
- Ensure safe work practices are adopted at all time and report any OHS concerns immediately to your direct manager or HR Manager.
- Proactively display and embrace the Company’s ROCIT Values
- KEY RESULT AREAS
- Accurate and timely reconciliation of daily activities and closes all accounts in the preparation for the new day.
- Ensure proper accounting and credit procedures are being maintained
- Handle Guests/Staff Issues, report on any incident or accident and take decisive action within limits of authority.
- Guest Satisfaction Feedback
- Efficient communication platform is consistently maintained
- Maintains a professional and organized work environment
- MIS reports, presentations and other accounting duties are consistently of a high standard and free of errors and omission