4 days left
- Job Level
To assist in maximizing occupancy and average rate for Fraser Suites West Bay Doha by developing new business opportunities and gaining existing accounts
- Develop and implement Key Account Management Plans in conjunction with Fraser Suites West Bay Doha business plan, including direct sales, telesales, direct mail, promotions and famils.
- Develop key accounts and target accounts within corporate & identified market segments.
- Maintain and regularly update database including details of sales calls and client information as per company guidelines.
- Produce and conduct familiarization & entertainment programs for Fraser Suites West Bay Doha for identified target accounts.
- Liaise with relevant hotel staff and monitor results to ensure maximum productivity, i.e. room night wash/cancellation factors/identify leakage
- Ensure that trends, developments, competitor activity and other patterns that may impact Fraser Suites West Bay Doha are reported accurately and immediately.
- To liaise with Revenue Manager, Reservations, Sales Administrator and Sales Managers for lead generation and potential business opportunities.
- To ensure that all personal accountabilities and deadlines set in the Business Plan are met
- Responsible for trade displays at industry trade shows and promotions as required.
- To maintain professional business confidentiality.
- Prepare any other reports required by the Director of Sales and Marketing.
- To conduct yourself in a professional manner at all times and maintain high grooming standard
- Liaise with Director of Sales and Marketing daily
- Liaise with Revenue and Reservations Manager for all reservation configurations
- Ensure effective interdepartmental communication
- Liaise with Director of Sales and Marketing on all quotes for extended stays' groups for sign off prior to presentation to client
- Preparation of quotes, issuing of contracts, communications, database input and filing
- Preparing of month end reports and monthly forecasts, anticipated revenue forecast, yearly budgets, weekly forecasts and weekly budgeting
- Identify new sources of residential accommodations / special events / group bookings
- Ensuring that all requests are replied to within 24 hours
- Conduct site inspections
- Conduct a minimum of sales calls per week in accordance with the business plan.
- Cold calling to secure new business sales calls/appointments
- Communicate and follow through with hotel departments to ensure that the sales commitment is being fulfilled
- To assist with market intelligence and information gathering of benefit to the hotel.
- Comply with and ensure adherence to all of the hotel’s policies and procedures
- Comply with all occupational health and safety policies and procedures
- Attend all scheduled meetings
- Maintain a good working relationship with all staff and colleagues throughout the hotel and sister properties
- Maintain in good working order all hotel property in your possession
- To maintain a positive and professional attitude at all times
- Have working knowledge of budget targets and develop strategies to achieve set targets
- Develop methods and initiatives to increase departmental revenue within the sales team
- Communicate effectively with all other departments
- Attend meetings, training sessions and any other required meeting or training session.
- Identify opportunities to innovate service delivery and product offering to meet and exceed client expectations.
- Ensure safe work practices are adopted at all time and report any OHS concerns immediately to your direct manager or HR Manager.
- Proactively display and embrace the Company’s ROCIT Values
KEY RESULT AREAS
- Achievement of budget revenue
- Acquisition of key accounts
- All client requests are followed up on and responded to within 24 hours
- Assigned projects are completed within designated timeframes
- Efficient communication platform is consistently maintained
- Maintains a professional and organised work environment
- Reports, presentations and other administrative duties are consistently on a high standard
- Bachelor of Science in Administration or Hotel Management degree
- Tertiary qualifications relevant to Marketing or Sales would be an advantage
- Previous experience within a hotel sales environment
- Responsibility for key accounts and new business generation.
- Competent Word, Excel, PowerPoint and software packages
- Competent Oral and Written Communication Skills
- Strong organisational and work co-ordinating skills to handle multiple assignments and projects
- Ability to type 65 wpm
- Knowledge of hotel PMS (HIS, Opera)
- ‘Can do’ attitude and a high level of energy
- Professionally groomed
- Able to work under pressure
- Adaptable to change
- Sense of humour