Sales & Marketing Administrator
7 days left
- Job Level
To provide an efficient and effective level of administrative support to the Sales and Marketing Team assuming responsibility preparation and submission of all international/local tenders, office administration, communication and support.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILTIES
- Complete responsibility for the tender process on behalf of Fraser Suites West Bay Doha sales including any submissions for Global tenders including entire Frasers portfolio, covering Corporate, Government, Consortia & Wholesale contracting.
- Effective management of the Fraser Suites West Bay Doha tender process and submissions on a yearly basis.
- Ensuring rate loading is completed for all successful tenders
- Ensure Tender Outcome Report on lost business is completed by Sales Manager’s for each account, detailing reasons why.
- Upon completion of yearly tender season, provide a detailed analysis of submission’s, conversion and revenue confirmed from tenders.
- Prepare and submit a professional proposal for all tenders and contracts.
- Develop a detailed quarterly account management reporting template to be used across all successful tendered accounts won.
- Update all Fraser Suites West Bay Doha internal/external processes and hotel information, streamline sales processes.
- Maintain Fraser Suites West Bay Doha CRM system and database.
- Develop and implement a Sales database process for meeting and events (Access).
- Process incoming enquiries and allocate to the appropriate sales manager for follow up.
- Conduct New Business acquisition and lead generation by telesales.
- Conduct regular forward analysis on all events coming into Doha for yielding purposes.
- Update all marketing communications, collateral production and branded promotional items comply the Fraser Hospitality brand guidelines
- Ensure to get the best quotes with designers, printers, photographs and other external creative providers and document as per the P&P.
- Ensure all advertisement artworks submitted prior to the deadline.
Client Related Activity
- Organize client related events including site inspections, trade shows, special entertainment and events.
Client Related Communication
- Follow up on all requests received to ensure the client receives a response within 24 hours
- Assist in responses to and/or resolving enquiries regarding complaints or special need requests.
- Assist complete and/or co-ordinate activities related to assigned special projects
- Assist establish and/or communicate project timetables, action steps and status updates; follow up as appropriate to ensure timely execution to meet established deadlines.
- Ensure an efficient communication platform with other FSWBD offices and sister properties.
- Attend sales training sessions and meeting as required
- Maintain client and rate database and ensure that it is up-to-date at all times
- Ensure that an organized environment is maintained including filing and correspondence
- Provide administration support to those members of the team
- Provide research support, information gathering and prepare briefs from various sources
- Create reports and presentations using spreadsheet graphics, PowerPoint and/or statistical software
- Manage stationery and collateral needs for the department ensuring sufficient supply at all times
- Co-ordinate travel for the team ensuring that the most competitive fares are procured and that accommodation and other travel related arrangements are made on their behalf in accordance to with the hotel's travel policy.
- Prepare itineraries with scheduled appointments and relevant documentations.
- Communicate effectively with all other departments
- Attend meetings, training sessions and any other required meeting or training session.
- Identify opportunities to innovate service delivery and product offering to meet and exceed client expectations.
- Ensure safe work practices are adopted at all time and report any OHS concerns immediately to your direct manager or HR Manager.
- Proactively display and embrace the Company’s ROCIT Values
KEY RESULT AREAS
- Tender process is effectively and efficiently maintained with strong success rate
- All client requests are followed up on and responded to within 24 hours
- Assigned projects are completed within designated timeframes
- Efficient communication platform is consistently maintained
- Maintains a professional and organized work environment
- Reports, presentations and other administrative duties are consistently on a high standard; and free of errors and omissions.
- Higher School Certificate
- Previous experience within a hotel sales administration environment
- Competent Word, Excel, PowerPoint and software packages
- Experience in graphic design
- Competent Oral and Written Communication Skills
- Strong organizational and work coordinating skills to handle multiple assignments and projects
- Ability to type 65 wpm
- ‘Can do’ attitude and a high level of energy
- Professionally groomed
- Able to work under pressure
- Adaptable to change
- Sense of humor