Provide full range of administrative and meeting support. Independently administer assigned several assigned responsibilities in accordance with Fraser Suites West Bay Doha Standards.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILTIES
Provides a full range of administrative, clerical and office support including, but not limited to:
- Word processing production for variety of executive team members.
- Manages calendars.
- Assists in phone reception for executive and administrative departments.
- Prepares and coordinate mail, faxes, and express packages.
- Provide filing assistance.
- Provides clerical/administrative support, including the composition and preparation of routine correspondence and presentations using computer software applications.
- Prepares and maintains telephone directory and other company information.
- Performs photocopying and other production services.
- Prepares and maintains Administrative Assistant procedures.
- Manage stationery and collateral needs for the department ensuring sufficient supply at all times
- Provide research support, information gathering and prepare briefs from various sources
- Maintains training curriculum and provides training to back-up personnel.
- Advises supervisor of any issues to ensure excellent customer service.
Facilities and Meetings
- Provides a full range of support including assistance with scheduling, word processing, and reception and facilities needs as needed.
- Advises supervisor of any issues to ensure orderly and efficient administrative operations.
- Support managers in administration including, preparation of documents, and follow- up on timelines and deliverables.
- Attend project meetings and prepare meeting minutes and action items
- Participate on cross- functional teams.
- Co-ordinate travel ensuring that the most competitive fares are procured and that accommodation and other travel related arrangements are made on their behalf in accordance to with the hotel's travel policy.
- Prepare itineraries with scheduled appointments and relevant documentations.
- Communicate effectively with all other departments.
- Attend meetings, training sessions and any other required meeting or training session.
- Identify opportunities to innovate service delivery and product offering to meet and exceed client expectations.
- Ensure safe work practices are adopted at all time and report any OHS concerns immediately to your direct manager or HR Manager.
- Proactively display and embrace the Company’s ROC.IT Values
KEY RESULT AREAS
- Ensure full range of administrative, clerical and office support are administered
- All client requests are followed up on and responded to within 24 hours
- Assigned projects are completed within designated timeframes
- Efficient communication platform is consistently maintained
- Maintains a professional and organized work environment
- Reports, presentations and other administrative duties are consistently on a high standard; and free of errors and omissions.
- Higher School Certificate / Year 12 (or equivalent)
- Minimum 2 years administrative experience.
- Experience working in a customer-focused and fast-paced professional environment
- Proficient in Software package; Word, Excel, PowerPoint and hotel PMS
- Excellent Oral and Written English Communication Skills
- Strong organizational and work coordinating skills to handle multiple assignments and projects
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Technical Industry and/or Profession Expertise
- Shorthand is advantage
- ‘Can do’ attitude and a high level of energy
- Self-motivated and able to manage with strong initiative
- Professionally groomed
- Customer Focus and Relationship Building
- Able to work under pressure
- Adaptable to change
- Sense of humor