3 days left
- Job Level
- To assist to implement menus / procedures throughout North Island which meet the demands and exceed the expectations of our guests.
- To assist Chef in playing a pivotal role in making the North Island kitchen into a profitable operation.
- Assisting in proper maintenance procedures of assets in the kitchen.
- Complete responsibility, in the absence of the Executive Sous Chef, for the food production co-coordinating and all food requests at North Island.
- Assist in stock control and storage, efficient purchasing and supplier management to ensure that we have the highest possible quality produce and our minimum cost.