KITCHEN TECHNICIAN (Engineering) - Holiday Inn Salmiyah, Kuwait
Full job details
At InterContinental Hotels Group, we own, operate and franchise more than 3500 hotels, offering close to half a million guest rooms in nearly 100 countries. By bringing your expertise and passion to any one of our brands, you will help us achieve our vision: to be the most preferred, admired and successful hotel company the world over.
We are currently seeking for passionate and dynamic Maintenance professionals who pride themselves on their ability to deliver extraordinary levels of customer service and provide creative solutions to our guests.
As a Kitchen Technician you are responsible for the maintenance of all kinds of kitchen equipment's and ensure that work is in accordance with relevant codes, whereby your role will include key responsibilities such as:
· Responsible to Install maintenance and repair Kitchen equipment, electrical systems and Plumbing
Perform basic maintenance and repair of kitchen equipment using manuals and their past history
Maintain security measures by counting and making rounds through the kitchen on a periodic basis
· To Priorities incoming work with safety and our guests comfort being attended to first.
· To advise Shift Supervisor of any concerns associated with your work schedule
1. Possess hands on working knowledge of commercial equipment.
2. 3-5 years verifiable experience in commercial equipment with focus on kitchen maintenance and repair.
3. Completed at least relevant vocational education.
4. Knowledge of fire, life and safety procedure
5. Multi-tasking ability
6. Good command of English language (oral and written)
7. Experience working in the Hospitality Industry is an added advantage
8. Local Hire w/ Article 18 visa is a priority