EUROPEAN FITNESS INSTRUCTORS (Male & Female) - Holiday Inn Kuwait - Salmiya
Full job details
As a Fitness Instructor, you will conduct fitness, sport and recreation activities and classes You will be responsible for promoting and handling all requests regarding fitness, sport and recreation activities. You will assist departments in developing attitudes of health and well-being of staff through fitness, sport and recreation programs. You will select and maintain a range of fitness activities and equipment in good working order.
Job Summary -
· The Fitness Instructor should be able to assist the Health Club Manager in the over-all operations of the Recreation Department.
· He/ she should be able to provide help, initiate and assist with specific detail to the physical fitness regimen of all Guests & Members.
· Showing special attention to safety, cleanliness, over all health and well being.
· Making their fitness experience one that will not be forgotten.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities -
Have a good under standing of human anatomy, biomechanics & exercise physiology.
1. Be able to confidently conduct personal training sessions, with professionalism, safety and direction.
2. Analyze Guests & Members fitness levels accurately and regularly keeping up to date files and revue as required.
3. Demonstrate accurate, confidently and effective exercise programs.
4. Lead exercise programs and classes with exuberance, flair and imagination.
5. Create and supervise other activities for groups as required.
6. Recognize and acknowledge all Guests & Members to encourage a friendly, welcoming and social atmosphere, which promotes good health & well-being.
In return we'll give you a generous financial and benefits package including accommodation, uniform, free meals on duty, hotel discounts worldwide and the chance to work with a great team of people. Most importantly, we'll give you the room to be yourself.
At IHG we are committed to developing our team and managing our talent and would encourage internal as well as external candidates to apply for any of our vacancies.
So what's your passion? Please get in touch and tell us how you could bring your individual skills to IHG.
We are an equal opportunities employer.
- A graduate of Physical Therapy or related course or equivalent experience
- Must have attended and completed trainings and seminars on Personal Training ang Group Lessons
- Energetic, a team player and self motivated
- Male & Female
- Europeans Only
- Conversant in English &Arabic is an added advantage