Corporate Sales Manager
Full job details
TIME Hotels is looking for a Corporate Sales Manager with at least 2 years experience and knowledge of key accounts and markets as well as a willingness to work with a dynamic customer focused team.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop & manage key active accounts and produce potential key prospects to ensure maximum production to meet set target by DOS
- Maintain sales call objectives and action plans for each key account/prospects and ensure strong follow up is done
- Maintain up to date activity and production information for each account
- Analyze market sales mix which likely will impact hotel goals and objectives
- Responsible to ensure that all accounts are updated in Opera and that system is fully utilized to its full capacity
- Proactive in prospecting new accounts for the hotel, and ensure to follow process needed to turn the prospect account into 'productive account'
- Conduct familiarization trips, tours, site inspections in line with business needs
- Able to monitor and grow existing business with inputs into sales strategies, meetings to maximize business and pursue leads which can eventually lead to develop business
- Implement sales strategies set by DOS
- Do a minimum of three show around/entertainment per week
- Follow the sales process as per brand standards