Full job details
Located in the heart of the city, the Mövenpick Hotel & Apartments Bur Dubai is just 10 minutes from Dubai International Airport and the World Trade Centre, in close proximity to the luxurious Wafi City and Jumeirah Beach. Direct access to city expressways ensures that Media City and the Jebel Ali Free Trade Zone are a mere 25 minute drive from the hotel.
All 255 rooms and suites and 57 luxurious city apartments are fully equipped with satellite TV, safe deposit boxes, wifi access, minibar, telephone with direct-dial facilities and data ports.
The Hotel features an Executive Floor with an exclusive Lounge, offering complimentary breakfast buffet and refreshments throughout the day, happy hour during the evening hours and limited access to Executive Floor guests only.
Major Job responsibilities
* Greets guest upon arrival ensuring they feel expected and welcome.
* Ensures that the guest receives the accommodation he/she is expecting.
* Maintains an up to date knowledge of the hotel and local services and supplies information to respond to guest queries.
* Maintains an awareness of guest profiles through the system in use for guest history.
* Deals swiftly, efficiently and sensitively to the guest complaints and ensures follow through.
* Using computerized Front office systems. Process accounts from check-in through to check-out, ensuring accurate posting of food and beverage and ancillary charges.
* Receives payments by cash, cheque, credit card or account, adhering to the company credit policy at all times.
Must have minimum 1 year of experience in a reputed Hotel in UAE in similar role.
Should have customer service orientated attitude with a pleasant personality
Should have excellent communication skills.
Should have computer skills.
Must be a good team player with an ability to work under pressure