Female Sales Executive - Corporate Segment
Full job details
Located in the heart of the city, the Mövenpick Hotel & Apartments Bur Dubai is just 10 minutes from Dubai International Airport and the World Trade Centre, in close proximity to the luxurious Wafi City and Jumeirah Beach. Direct access to city expressways ensures that Media City and the Jebel Ali Free Trade Zone are a mere 25 minute drive from the hotel.
All 255 rooms and suites and 57 luxurious city apartments are fully equipped with satellite TV, safe deposit boxes, wifi access, minibar, telephone with direct-dial facilities and data ports.
Reporting directly to the Senior Sales Manager, you will be responsible to manage to assist the sales team within corporate segment for the hotel and to pro-actively generate revenue. You will also maintain, develop and recognize key accounts on a regular basis and be aware of the market trends from all the existing and potential feeders.
- Be totally familiar with hotel products, rates, and promotions at all times.
Maintain up to date understanding of company products and rates and involvement in cross selling of these when required.
- Provide ongoing market intelligence by monitoring business sources and segments.
- Ensure that sales blitzes in the local city or outstation for the geographic area of responsibility are conducted timely and efficiently.
- Develop strong, secure and productive business relations with all companies within portfolio under the geographic / market segment allocated.
- Manage expenses of securing business, making it cost effective and within budget guidelines, i.e. travel, entertainment and use of material expenses.
- Positive communication of the hotel image to existing and potential customer at all times.
- Must be a results-oriented, highly motivated individual, with a positive attitude that thrives in a team-based environment.
- A Bachelors Degree and/or Hotel Management degree preferred.
- Minimum of 1 year of sales experience in similar role for a reputed branded Hotel.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills essential
- Ability to travel and work non traditional hours and days of week.
- Should have a strong key accounts base for the said segments.
- UAE Driving License will be an advantage but not mandatory
Keeping in view the current nationality mix and specific requirement for the role, we will prefer a Filipina for this role.