General Manager - Luxury 5 Star Hotel - Beijing, China
- Salary: US$120,000 + Bonus + Expat Benefits (Accommodation, Flight Tickets, Travel Allowances, etc.)
- Luxury hotel with 250 plus rooms, more than 5 F&B outlets and extensive banqueting/conferencing facilities
- Candidate MUST have gained excellent General Manager experience within leading 5 star hotels across China the last for 5-6 years
- Candidate MUST be aged less than 50 years (as per client's requirements)
Our client is one of the leading luxury hotel/resort groups operating some of the most fabulous establishments with high emphasis on customer satisfaction. Providing excellent accommodation, food and beverage, conferencing and leisure facilities for business and casual travelers, they are now looking for a highly skilled General Manager to lead and manage the overall operations for this luxurious property which is known for uncompromising quality in all services including Food and Beverage standards combined with world class accommodation, wellness and leisure facilities.
As the General Manager of this property, you must have the confidence and urge to develop the entire staff as well as create a name for the property in the market.
- Superb financial and commercial acumen is a must to develop yield strategies
- Develop innovative strategies focused on brand presence and revenue generation
- Proven track record with at least 12-15 years of experience within leading 5 star hotels and resorts
- Should have worked for the last 5 years as a General Manager in properties across China
- Strong operational background with hands-on attitude to daily operations and exceeding guests expectations
- Decisive VIP ambassador
- Natural leader and strategist
- Great motivator and communicator
- Able to lead the overall sales and marketing initiatives and develop business plans to achieve the targets and KPIs
Please contact Axel Koster on email@example.com to arrange for a confidential interview, or email your resume to the link provided below.