Night Manager - Arabic Speaker A MUST
2 days left
- Job Level
The job of the Night Manager is executed satisfactorily when:
- Security and comfort of guests is ensured at all times.
- Revenues, Expenses and Profit are closely monitored and budgeted figures (over)-achieved.
- Day end closing is done properly.
- Financial Policies and Procedures are supported and followed.
- LQA (Leading Quality Assurance) audit results are 85% and above.
- CSS (Customer Satisfaction Survey) results are rated on an average with “5” and above.
- Direct Hotel- and Front Office operations such as checking in, checking out and providing guest assistance whilst ensuring compliance with all front office policies, procedures, standards and satisfaction of guests’ needs.
- Train, develop and manage the performance of direct subordinates to ensure the efficient running of front office operations.
- Maximize hotel revenue by controlling room inventory, group blocking, packages, up selling, reinforcing the late charge policy to maximize REVPAR.
- Handle all customers’ complaints occurring during the night to ensure their satisfaction and proper documentation.
- Greet VIP guests upon their arrival and escorts them to their room.Establish good rapport and offer assistance for the duration of their stay.
- During sell out nights, deal with overbooking situations in the most professional and diplomatic matter in order to keep the degree of possible dissatisfaction of guests inconvenienced by the situation as low as possible.
- Patrol the hotel at least twice per shift to ensure that the hotel is clean, tidy, safe and that all is in proper order.Take corrective actions if necessary.
- Keep abreast of all emergency procedures, hotel promotions, product knowledge, VIP arrivals, upcoming events and brief direct subordinates accordingly so that all Front Office team members are able to answer guest requests and questions.
- Report on the hotel log book all guest complaints, relevant incidents and matters that need follow up the next day, to ensure consistency and guest satisfaction.
Additional responsibilities and tasks can be added at any time according to the needs of the business and of the hotel.