Demi Chef de Partie
1 day left
- Job Level
Duties and Responsibilities
- Project courtesy, hospitality and professional behaviour across your department at all times with guests and fellow colleagues.
- Prepare mise en place as required.
- Execute the preparation of dishes in your station according to established standards and procedures.
- Monitor and inspect dishes to ensure they are prepared according to established standards and procedures.
- Clean kitchen areas including storage facilities as required.
- Ensure the strictest guidelines for food safety and handling are practiced.
- Ensure all health and safety precautions are met to established standards and procedures.
- Maintain a complete understanding of the Employee Handbook and adhere to regulations contained therein.
- Maintain a complete understanding of the Hotel’s policy relating to fire, safety and health, and ensure all precautions are taken to safeguard against incidents for areas under your supervision.
- Perform other assignments to meet business needs as directed by your superiors.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to multi-task and prioritise tasks consistent with business objectives.
- Must be conversational in English and local language.
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND EDUCATION
- Graduate of a Hotel and Restaurant or Culinary Arts programme desired.
- Minimum of 6-month experience in the same position or strong track record as a Commis Chef for at least 1-year.
- Hotel experience desired.