7 days left
- Job Level
Responsible for carrying out day-to-day repair and maintenance requirements of the building, facilities and equipment as well as the surrounding areas of the Hotel.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Project courtesy, hospitality and professional behaviour across your department at all times with guests and fellow colleagues.
· Perform routine preventive maintenance to ensure that machinery and equipment continue to run smoothly, building systems operate efficiently, and the physical condition of Hotel does not deteriorate.
· Perform routine maintenance and repairs on furniture, fixtures and equipment as required.
· Perform general maintenance of the Hotel including possible painting, carpentry, plumbing, etc. as required.
· Monitor the condition of facilities and equipment and make recommendations on maintenance repairs or renovations and refurbishments as necessary to your superiors.
· Maintain a complete understanding of the Employee Handbook and adhere to regulations contained therein.
· Maintain a complete understanding of the Hotel’s policy relating to fire, safety and health, and ensure all precautions are taken to safeguard against incidents for areas under your supervision.
· Perform other assignments to meet business needs as directed by your superiors.
· Must be able to lift heavy objects.
· Team player
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Good level in English. Must be conversational.
· Able to multi-task and prioritise tasks consistent with business objectives.
· High attention to detail.
· Excellent personal presentation.
· Maintenance vocational skills as per Hotel and job requirements.
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND EDUCATION
· Graduate with diploma of a Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or similar vocational training course and/or hotel management..
· Minimum of 1-year maintenance experience required.