Food & Beverage Manager (Ramee Group - Bahrain)
3 days left
- Job Level
We are currently seeking for dynamic, ambitious and self motivated Food & Beverage professionals who assist to organize and direct a team that develops top quality of food & beverage products with prompt, accurate and personalized service.
As a Food & Beverage Manager you will be reporting to designate and you are responsible for the short and long term planning and the management of the food & beverage operations in the front and back of house to achieve customer satisfaction and quality service while meeting / exceeding financial goals. The role involves managing and achieving of profit and quality for all food & beverage operations in the hotel, including restaurants, catering and banquet operations, and will include key responsibilities such as:
• Maintain standards of food & beverage quality and guest service quality
• Coach, train and manage employees within the hotel’s organization structure
• Achieve budgeted revenues & expenses and maximize profitability related to the food & beverage department
• Contribute to the profitability and guest satisfaction perception of other hotel departments
• Implement & maintain local and national sales / marketing programs
• Increase level of guest satisfaction by delivering of an improved product through employee development, job engineering and quality image
• Ensure compliance with business operations and legal regulations
• Market the food & beverage outlets, develop and manage the implementation of menus, package deals, promotions, displays, decorations and presentation within corporate guidelines to meet / exceed sales and financial goals and objectives
• Implement & manage all company programs to ensure compliance with SOP’s.
Education, Qualifications & Experiences
You should be a college / university degree graduate with a minimum of two years experiences in a similar role with preferable previous experiences in the Middle East. You must be a computer literate with effective communication skills and an excellent command of written and spoken English.