Japanese Speaking Director of Revenue
Full job details
Please Note: We can only accept Japanese Speaking Candidates
A luxury five star property in Japan requires a dynamic, forward thinking Director of Revenue. He/she should have extensive experience in his/her current job that drives revenue, no matter the circumstances. He/she should be entrepreneurial with a very creative skill set that will help optimize revenues throughout the property. The Director of Revenue will work closely with the hotel leadership team to instil a strong revenue management culture and ensure a focus on total hotel revenue management. He/she should be able to deploy strategies, identify new revenue opportunities, maximize distribution channels and effectively communicate their strategies to all key stakeholders and staff members.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Analyze information, identify current and potential problems and proposes solutions.
- Analyze all available systems data to identify trends, future needs and obstacles to achieving goals.
- Generate updates on all segments for each period and continually analyze booking patterns.
- Effectively manage distribution channels for hotel positioning, information accuracy and competitor positioning.
- Generate and provide accurate and timely results in the form of reports, presentations, etc.
- Analyze weekly and monthly STAR information to assist in analyzing past strategies; identify areas needing improvement, identify competitor set strengths, and develop strategies to best capture available Market Share.
- Generate yearly budgets based on detailed data analysis
- Provide critical input to property leaders for development of market sales strategy.
- Provide revenue management functional expertise and leadership to general managers and property leadership teams
- Ensure property diagnostic processes (PDP) are used to maximize revenue and profits.
- Communicate brand initiatives, demand and market analysis to hotels/clusters/franchise partners/owners.
- Develop and manage key stakeholder relationships and provide targeted and timely communication of results, achievements and challenges to the stakeholders.
- Ability to work/live in Japan
- Fluent in speaking and writing Japanese. Japanese national preferred
- Educational degree from an accredited university in Business Administration, Finance and Accounting, Economics, Hotel and Restaurant Management
- Strategic - big picture thinker, looks at things from multiple views with a long-term focus (Customer Preferences, Competitors, Pricing, Demand Generators)
- Analytical - able to dissect information, data and interpret trends that shape/change course of business decision structure
- Entrepreneurial - understands the value of the business’ assets & the market demands; consistently looks for new ways to monetize those assets and capitalize on the market demand
This is a local package offering.
The salary is JPY 8M Gross Income ($80,000 USD)
If you are interested in this role and you meet ALL of the above requirements, please send your resume in WORD format through to:
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applicants, only those that meet all of the client’s requirements and expectations will be contacted. Thank you for your understanding