Club Lounge Manager
Full job details
Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc. is one of the leading hotel and leisure companies in the world with more than 1,200 properties in some 100 countries and over 180,000 employees at its owned and managed properties. Starwood is a fully integrated owner, operator and franchisor of hotels, resorts and residences with the following internationally renowned brands: St. Regis®, The Luxury Collection®, W®, Westin®, Le Méridien®, Sheraton®, Four Points® by Sheraton, Aloft®, Element® and the recently introduced Tribute Portfolio™. The Company boasts one of the industry’s leading loyalty programs, Starwood Preferred Guest (SPG®), allowing members to earn and redeem points for room stays, room upgrades and flights, with no blackout dates. Starwood recently announced plans to spin off its Starwood Vacation Ownership, Inc. business, a premier provider of world-class vacation experiences through villa-style resorts and privileged access to Starwood brands, into a standalone public company by the end of 2015. For more information, please visit www.starwoodhotels.com.
Sheraton Grand Hotel, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Located at the forefront of Dubai’s most prominent thoroughfare, the Sheraton Grand Hotel seamlessly connects to the heart of the booming business district. Our hotel is just across from the Dubai World Trade Centre and within walking distance of the Dubai Convention Centre. A short drive will take you to DIFC, Dubai Mall, or downtown, and Dubai International Airport (DXB) is 10 kilometers away. Standing 53 stories tall, the hotel comprises 474 guest rooms and suites, as well as 180 one- to three-bedroom serviced apartments. All accommodations span at least 36 square meters and feature the Sheraton Sweet Sleeper® Bed. Our expansive conference center boasts meeting rooms with natural illumination and state-of-the-art audiovisual technology. The Sheraton Grand Hotel also offers a Sheraton Club Lounge that has extensive services and exciting 31st-floor views.
• To ensure the professional and effective running of the day-to-day Club Rooms and Lounge operations in accordance to all Sheraton Service Standards and in line with Starwood Hotels and Resorts Policies and Procedures.
• Responsible for short and long term planning for the Club operation and assuring a continuous update with Sheraton Standards and training activities to the club team members.
• Recommends budget and manage expenses/margins within approved budget constraints.
• Follows and implement Sheraton Club program as per Brand Standards/Guidelines.
• Provides personalized branded experience to club guests.
• Guests Communications as per VIP/Club service leader guide.
• Ensure that Club and Suites arriving guests receive their amenities and GPS as per preferences prior to arrival.
• Ensure that services provided are in harmony with our Sheraton core values (warm, connecting and Community).
• Ensure and enforce delivering of an on brand arrival/departure and Sheraton Club Lounge experiences throughout every Club and Suites guests stay.
• Monitor club rooms and suites inventory and ensure maximum availability on daily basis to maximize room revenue.
• Meet arrivals and departures and ensure satisfaction with check in and check out processes.
• Manage and operate the business facilities and club lounge meeting room.
• Ensure Sheraton Club lounge amenities and daily F&B program is on time, food is fresh and presentation is on brand.
• Monitor and control costs by controlling guest entry, food quantities, identifying nonmoving items and suggest alternative.
• Must be able to speak, write and converse freely in English
• Must be able to speak in one additional language other than English.
• Must be proactive
• Analytical skills
• Must have at least 2 years of experience in a FO supervisory level.
• Food & Beverage background is an advantage
• Opera knowledge