The overall scope of the position is to maintain the hotel website, actively update content, in accordance with the Habitat Hotels Corporate manuals and policies. The selected candidate will take care of Search Engine Optimization (SEO), manage online marketing activities for your hotel through development and monitor the representation of the hotel in social media.
- Ensure accuracy of the content featured on the property’s as well as third party websites where the hotel distributes inventory.
- Establish relationships with corporate and regional office
- Report and act upon the Kempinski website statistics (key performance indicators)
- Assist in reaching the targeted website sales and distribution goals.
- Maintain and develop hotel website as a source of bookings/revenue;
- Assist in ensuring that hotel website is correctly distributed in www.habitathotel.com.sa
- Ensuring the feed of information to the main web influencer and managing the communication with the blogosphere.
- Contribute to the hotel content for the brand website (www.habitathotel.com.sa) as required and according to the given deadlines and policies.
- Expert user of Google Analytics
- A minimum of 2-3 years experience in a similar role
- Passionate in achieving revenue goals Ability of U/X testing and multi-variant testing
- Demonstrable experience of increasing revenue through U/X improvements
- Relevant experience in web, hotel operations and revenue management is advantageous
- Ability to generate innovative ideas and to “think outside the box”