Competitive salary & benefits
Full job details
DUKES DUBAI is located in the heart of New Dubai on the trunk of the Palm, amidst a residential estate and will comprise both a hotel and apartments. The hotel is just 10 minutes’ drive from Dubai Marina and Sheikh Zayed Road, and 45 minutes from Dubai International Airport. It enjoys spectacular beach front views and access to Oceana’s resort facilities.
DUKES DUBAI will proudly rely on Dukes London - the multi-award winning flagship hotel, situated in the heart of London St. James, blending quintessential British charm and cosmopolitan luxury, to create a stunning residence and hotel in Dubai and establish unrivalled British elegance and comfort in Dubai. Our residential community at DUKES promises an ‘all-in-one’ way of life that combines luxury, convenience, privacy, and peace of mind. It will be a retreat from the hustle and bustle of city life, where guests will be treated to an impressive array of first-class amenities and services.
All of our 279 rooms and 227 apartments have been designed with the modern sophisticated traveller and business investor in mind. Bedrooms feature king size beds, walk-in wardrobes and beautiful en-suite bathrooms. The kitchens in our Studios and Apartments are chic in design and fully equipped with top-of-the-range appliances, offering stunning accommodation and living areas at one of the most desirable locations on Palm Dubai.
Proud sister hotel of Dukes London, voted England’s Leading Hotel for the third time in a row at the World Travel Awards.
We are currently looking for Housing Supervisor.
Duties and responsibilities:
- To be responsible for all maintenance requests from the Associates, resolve in timely manner, to make sure maintenance request log book updated on daily basis
- To develop and utilize checklists for regular preventative maintenance, stock inventory, pest control
- Report incidents in the accommodation immediately to the Housing Manager
- To be innovative, suggesting new ideas and investigating new ways of doing things or new services for our employees
- To process and register associates/visitor in and out of the Staff Accommodation
- To maintain accurate records for reporting and accounting, including petty cash
- To be vigilant and react swiftly and calmly to all emergency situations
- To assist in enforcing all the Staff Accommodation policies and procedures
- To assist in maintaining security by checking identifications of anyone who is on the Staff Accommodation
- To ensure that the Staff Accommodation is checked regularly, all floors, hallways and stairwells to be free from obstruction and anything unusual are reported
- To seek out fire and safety hazards
- To ensure that a complete maintenance and incident logs are kept
- To constantly inspect accommodation in public and storage areas through scheduled inspections and walkthrough to ensure they are clean, well maintained and meet all hygiene, health and safety regulations.
- To assist the Housing Manager in welcoming new staff and to arrange their accommodation prior to their arrival
- To assist in maintaining order, discipline and service associate housing facilities through efficient and courteous operation
- To report on any cleanliness, maintenance or behavioural issues taking place at the accommodation and/or other areas of housing that require further investigation and/or disciplinary proceedings to the Housing Manager on a daily basis.
Should you believe that you are the right candidate for the role, please apply on this website ONLY by submitting a cover letter, and your full updated CV, featuring a recent photograph. Candidates not meeting this requirements will not be considered. Applications sent directly by email will be disqualified.
DUKES DUBAI is an equal opportunities employer committed to the promotion of equality in all aspects of employment, including recruitment, the provision of training and career development opportunities.