- Job Level
- Degree / Diploma in Hospitality Management or other related courses.
- Minimum of at least Three (3) years working experience in the same capacity in a 5 stars property.
- With great attention to detail, quality, productivity and excellence.
- Energetic and high interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional communication, organizational and leadership skills.
The Training Manager role is to fully support the overall business strategy through training and development initiatives.
The key responsibilities include :
- Manage the planning, design and implementation of all training activities.
- Design, develop and amend training programs based on the hotel's training requirement.
- Deliver existing hotel training programs and introduce training programs to meet the overall business needs.
- Oversee administrative tasks related to training.
- Conduct training analysis and implement an action plan to meet training gaps.
- Ensure that employee training records are up to date.
- Assist in the employee developmental programs and monitor progress.
- Conduct orientation programs and extend assistance on the on boarding process.
- Support the hotel Performance Management System.
- Ensure a good rapport between associates and management.
- Source training materials including Third Party Training companies if required to meet the training objectives of the hotel.
- Collaborate with Department Heads and provide an action plan to meet training needs.
- Ensure a friendly, motivated and attentive attitude.
- Ensure that health, safety, sanitation, emergency and fire fighting rules and regulations are strictly adhered to.
- Stay up to date with the industry trends related to the field of training and development.
- Perform other assigned duties that contribute to the Hotel's mission and objectives.