6 days left
- Job Level
• Is familiar with the specific guidelines and instructions given by the Floor or Head Housekeeper (depending on the hotel) and applies them.
• Cleans and tidies rooms, bathrooms and common areas in line with the brand's standards, the rules of hygiene and cleanliness and the procedures implemented by the Head Housekeeper.
• Checks that equipment is in good working order, informing the Floor or Head Housekeeper (depending on the hotel) of any anomalies
• Ensures that guest documentation in the rooms is complete and up-to-date
• Applies the procedure for handling lost property
• Restocks the mini-bar if necessary
• Sorts and counts dirty linen items before sending to laundry
• Sorts waste
• Respects guidelines on the use of cleaning products
• Handles hotel equipment, complimentary welcome gifts and room linen with due care
• Is responsible for cleaning and restocking the trolley every day
• May have to deliver and / or clear room-service trays
• Is responsible for the ''master key''
• Keeps the trolly and store room impeccably tidy.