Full job details
As a Bartender you are responsible to provide the highest level of hospitality when preparing and providing beverages and your role will include key responsibilities such as:
• Take orders from guests in a timely and professional manner.
• Mix ingredients, to prepare cocktails and other drinks according to defined standards.
• Serve alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages according to defined standards.
• Collect money from drink served and process financial transaction according to cashiering processes.
• Arrange bottles and glasses to make attractive displays.
• Ensure all stock is established as per par level and according to food and hygiene standards.
• Ensure that the mis-en-place of the bar are ready for service as per the requirement of the outlet before opening.
• Ensure that the guest is presented with correct order and that all drinks are prepared and served as agreed to the standard operation procedure.
• Maintain a complete knowledge of cocktails , beverage and wines to advise guests and colleagues when necessary.
• Undertake opening, closing, and cleaning task as detailed on the checklist.
• Inform Outlet Manager/Assistant Manager of any stock losses, problems, or unavailable items.
• Assist in the stock taking of beverages and operating equipment.
• Ensure that equipment and bar area is kept hygienically clean and tidy at all times and sufficient glassware is available for all levels of business.
• Control and rotate stock FIFO System.
• Similar experience needed in a 5 star luxury hotel chain
• Enthusiastic, courteous, helpful to colleagues & hotel guests
• Can work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
• Enjoy working with a multi-cultural team and hotel guests
• Strong leadership ability
• Good English communication skills
• Excellent Guest Relation Skills