Sponsorship Offered - Chinese Master Chef - Signature Restaurant - London
- Exquisite Product and Clientele
- Candidate must have strong knowledge of authentic Chinese and modern Cantonese Cuisine (including Northern Chinese, Sichuan, Cantonese and Shanghainese)
- Able to mange a Signature restaurant
- Salary: Pounds 80,000 + Sponsorship
- Ability to manage 10 plus chefs
- Candidate MUST have worked for either a very well-known 5 star hotel or a Michelin star restaurant
Our client is managing a signature restaurant in London with a wide range of Chinese food concepts. To manage one of their signature restaurant, we are now looking for a Chinese Master Chef who has excellent knowledge of modern Cantonese food and Authentic Chinese cuisine (including Northern Chinese, Sichuan, Cantonese and Shanghainese)
The Chef MUST be able to manage the overall kitchen operations and will be responsible for greeting and meeting guests including VIPs.
The position also requires the candidate to manage the Public Relations aspect of the restaurant during events and promotions. The kitchen team consists of more than 10 members and the candidate will have to display a down to earth attitude and manage/delegate activities of the kitchen in a very intelligent manner.
Minimum 10 years experience in Cantonese and Chinese cuisines (including Northern Chinese, Sichuan, Cantonese and Shanghainese)
Experience from key locations in China and South-East Asia with 5 star hotels/resorts or Signature/Fine-Dining outlets (Michelin Star) is a MUST.
Application must include:
Full resume and personal photograph
Photographs of your food presentation
3 senior references
To know more about this position, please contact Axel Koster on firstname.lastname@example.org