Demi Chef de Partie - Bakery
3 days left
- Job Level
We are currently seeking a highly motivated, enthusiastic, committed, creative Pastry Chef with a strong leadership and exceptional skills, who is passionate about the job and career in the hospitality industry.
The successful candidate will report to the Executive Chef. He/she will be responsible for the quality of all pastry preparations in the kitchen, ensure that the food set and pastry standards are maintain, improve & constantly checks for its taste, temperature and visual appearance. Supervise all pastry & bakery colleagues. Planning of, pastry stock in accordance with the volume of business. Coordinates with the Executive Chef regarding all pastry purchases for the outlet and bakery. Oversees and coordinates cleaning of all pastry department and preparation areas.
• An experience pastry chef graduated from a well-known culinary institution, a highly desirable.
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in Bakery culinary , preferably in a 5 star environment.
• Strong managerial experience and knowledgeable in kitchen operations, including the knowledge of managing people, F&B and food sanitation.
• Excellent English communication skills both, written and spoken.
• Possesses professional disposition with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.