Executive Pastry Chef
Full job details
Seabourn has an opening for the role of Executive Pastry Chef
What are the requirements?
- You head up the Pastry team on one of the Seabourn vessels and ensure a high standard of culinary product for our guests.
- You are no stranger to USPH/HACCP and obviously keep a close eye on food cost.
- You will work closely with Executive Chef de Cuisine, Provision Master and F & B Manager.
- You enjoy coaching, training and growing your staff.
- You are able to grow with an expanding company.
You must have previous experience working on luxury cruise ships, 5* hotels or in high profile restaurants in a similar role, formal education credentials, have excellent English communication skills (spoken and written) and have very strong computer skills.
If you are looking for a new challenge and have previous experience in a similar role then please apply.
Please visit our group on LinkedIn (Seabourn Careers & News), our Facebook page (Seabourn Careers & News) and our website www.seabourncareers.com.