Front Office Manager - Leading Leisure Resort - Maldives
- Salary: Up to US$42,000 + R&R + Service Charge + Bonus
- Leading Leisure Resort in Maldives
- Candidate MUST be a very sociable individual who can interact with the media and high-end clientele
- Candidate MUST be an inspiration for the Front Office team and lead by example
- Property has less than 100 rooms
- Candidate MUST manage guest feedback on popular Travel websites as well as Social Media platforms
- Work experience in Asia and Indian Ocean will be preferred
Our client is managing a well-known leading leisure resort in the Maldives and is looking for an experienced and hands-on Front Office Manager to manage the overall aspects of the Front Office.
This role would suit an existing Front Office Manager who has gained extensive experience within luxury properties or boutique high-end city hotels. This individual must have a flair for managing the Front Office operations and is highly confident in mentoring and training his team.
- Minimum 5-7 years’ experience within front office operations
- Excellent communication skills
- Asian or Indian Ocean experience is a must
- Coordinate cash handling, administer PMS
- Must be a dynamic individual showcasing an out-of-the box outlook
- Manage and coordinate all front desk activities, staffing and guest relations
- Strong customer service ethos
- Demonstrated Staff training and motivation skills
- Highly developed interpersonal/communication skills
- Excellent organisational & time management skills
If you feel that you have the abilities to manage the front office business and like working in a positive environment than we invite you to apply via the link below.
For further information about the role, please contact Stuart Chase on email@example.com