Guest Relations Agent (Females ONLY - Arabic Preffered)
4 days left
- Job Level
The job of Guest Relations Agent is executed satisfactorily when:
- LQA (Leading Quality Assurance) audit results are 85% and above.
- CSS (Customer Satisfaction Survey) results are rated on an average with “5” and above.
- Hotel and Outlets are promoted.
- Guest complaints are minimized and if occur followed up efficient and are reported to Guest Relations Manager and Operations team.
- In case of operational need, the Guest Relations Agent helps with reception duties.
- Carry out all administrative duties in co-operation with Guest Relations Manager.
- Daily checks on the VIP lists and ordering of corresponding activities.
- Monitor and check the costs of VIP treatments.
- Be responsible for VIP Policy and ensure it is implemented fully.
- Liaise with all departments check all guest requirements and ensure that these are executed on day of arrivals.
- Pre check all guest requirements three days prior to arrival and again the day before.
- Pre check all VIP arrival rooms and ensure that all rooms are clean and ready upon check in.
- Greet arrivals and escort all Guests to the rooms or suites.
- Ensure that all guest comments and complaints are attended to and that all complaint reporting is carried out and recorded.
- Be fully conversant with all hotel activities and promotions.
- Attend to daily guest requirements and enquires and help guide them with all necessary arrangements.
- Prepare all VIP amenities forms and distribute accordingly.
- Update guest profiles and check the existing one.
- Maintain tidiness in the building and clothing in the department.
- Support the Guest Relations Manager in task such as appointment, employee training assessment of performance, induction training, and consultation, if necessary, dismissals, in order to guarantee appropriate occupation of posts and productivity.
- Represent the Guest Relations Manager at meetings.
- Ensure good co operation and regular exchange of information with all departments, such as the Front Office Manager.
- Joint responsibilities for maintaining standards, revise these regularly and guarantee that these are upheld by targeted training.
- Hold regular meetings within the department (performance review, information, proposals for improvement)
Additional responsibilities and tasks can be added at any time according to the needs of the business and of the hotel.