Sales Manager Leisure
2 days left
- Job Level
This is a fantastic opportunity for Leisure market specialist to join this well known hotel group in one of their Global Sales Offices in London.
Reporting to the Area Director of Sales the successful candidate will be responsible to source, solicit, negotiate and handle all accounts within the assigned portfolio. The role involves implementing and executing all sales action and to take additional responsibilities and projects as assigned, whereby it will include key responsibilities such as:
• Ensure comprehensive and complete coverage of own portfolio, covering all levels of accounts’ for a comprehensive client servicing, achieving targets and maximum productivity in your portfolio of accounts
• Generate and maintain customers of defined accounts / areas through sales activities (face to face sales calls, telephone calls, entertainment)
• Ensure that the response to any business request is actioned within 24 hours in order to avoid customer complains
• Provide feedback on changing marketing conditions, including trends in the competition in order to understand better market trends and change possible selling strategies
• Maintain an up to date account and contact database and special client needs in order to understand better the requirements of the clients
• Closely monitor accounts revenue and business production of own corporate portfolio to maximize up selling opportunities, to review direct competition and to conduct regular research
• Attend major events as requested in order to promote hotel group
Please note that knowledge of the UK market is essential to be considered for this opportunity, as well as excellent knowledge and contacts within Leisure segment.
The salary is GBP 35,000 gross annual.
PLEASE NOTE THAT DUE TO THE SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS OF THIS ROLE, WE WILL ONLY PERSONALLY RESPOND TO CANDIDATES WHO MEET THE ABOVE CRITERIA.
For further information, please contact Magdalena Dubinska by email: email@example.com. If already registered with HOCAPS, it is not necessary to send a CV unless it is needs to be updated from our last contact with you. It may be easier to just send an email expressing your interest. However, if you have not registered with HOCAPS, please send a full CV in Word or PDF format. For international assignments, it is essential that we also receive a business style photograph. We always require three referees with email contact details, in order to progress with any suitable candidates.
Please note that due to the specific requirements of this role, we will only personally respond to candidates who meet the above criteria.