Chefs de Partie / Sous Chefs – Sydney, Australia
Australia Chef Migration is the only specialist recruitment brand to help experienced Chefs and Cooks find sponsored employment opportunities in premium hospitality venues in Australia.
This is a fantastic opportunity to relocate to Australia with guaranteed employment in successful award winning venues ranging from fine dining, hotels, and high volume bistro operations.
All roles require experienced chefs who can work to the highest standards of food preparation and service whilst maintaining kitchen hygiene standards. Many roles require fast pace during peak service with attention to detail and presentation.
Key skills and Qualifications
The minimum visa requirement is a Diploma in Culinary Arts with + 3 years experience, demonstrating skills development throughout career to date.
Benefits of the Australia Chef Migration program
- 457 Visa Sponsorship
- Minimum annual salary $55AUD plus 9.5% Superannuation contribution
- Full relocation program including 4 weeks accommodation on arrival in Australia
- Excellent career development training
- Opportunity to gain Australian residency after qualifying period
Successful Candidates must demonstrate the following;
- Have sufficient English language skills ( IELTS Certificate)
- Training and experience should meet Australian equivalent standards, outlined above
- Evidence and references from all previous employment must be readily available
- Have a genuine intention to live and work in Australia for 4 years
- Candidates should demonstrate they are committed to their career development and can work within high performing multi cultural teams