Specific job responsibilities
· Regular tours all hotel facilities, back and front end of the house to ensure the highest possible cleanliness, maintenance standards are met and take notes on operational concerns.
· Reviews the Duty Manager’s report and Security log daily, address and follow through on problem areas.
· Regularly provides GM with maximum digestible information on problems, achievements etc. in all areas of operations.
· Ensures daily communication with all supervised departments through daily briefing, monthly meetings or other alternative means.
· Report and share quality improvement decisions.
· Establish business relationship with Government entities; i.e. ministries, police and other relevant authorities
· To ensure the hotel maintains all necessary permits / licenses
· To draft a ‘Crisis Management Plan’ for the hotel
· Conducts daily inspections of public and heart-of-the house areas
· Personally reviews the Duty Manager’s log daily and assigns problem areas to relevant Dept. Heads for follow-through
· Ensures daily communication with all supervised departments through briefing or alternative means
· Attends operations departmental meetings as scheduled, or initiates said meeting in the absence of the GM
· Regularly provides GM with maximum digestible information on problems, achievements etc
· Maximize revenues
· Must have University or Bachelor’s Degree in related discipline preferred
· Must have a strong background in Food & Beverage operations
· Minimum of 5 years experience in a managerial role in Food & Beverag