- The ideal candidate will have a love of people and a desire to create unique experiences as a host to our guests.
- Will have a dynamic personality and a hands on approach with appropriate resort background and skills to match…
- The key requirements and position information are as follows: -
- The position is most suitable for a current General Manager or Resort Manager with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Responsible for all aspects of the property operations and performance.
- Good all round operational knowledge in all operated and overhead departments.
- A background in small luxury hotels, resorts or exclusive lodges is essential.
- Experience in remote or island locations would be very well regarded.
- A people person, outgoing with great communication skills.
- A hands on leader who is able to guide, mentor and motivate the team.
- A guest service champion, able to drive high operating performance and personalised guest service in equal measure.
- This is a great opportunity to join this quality resort/company and develop your career whilst experiencing a unique location and lifestyle.
Your application should include a cover letter and detailed CV (with a recent photo), briefly outlining your past work experience and achievements. Please also provide 2 referees (inc email addresses) and your salary expectation.
Please note that this position is only really suitable for those people who are single, or perhaps a couple where the partner can also work on property, but is not suitable for children.