FEMALE Food and Beverage Waitress / Server
- Provides immediate attention to all guests upon seating
- Describes specials of the day to the guests. Answers questions regarding any menu item and offers suggestions of menu items when appropriate
- Takes food and beverage orders from guests and delivers food to guests promptly after preparation.
- Follows-up with guests to ensure satisfaction. Replenishes items as needed.
- Participates in pre-shift meetings and taste tests.
- Maintains organized workstation and side work duties.
- Accountable for checks and cash transactions. Utilizes Point of Sales System.
- Follows established systems for taking, placing, and delivering orders.
- Follows established standards for greeting, cocktail service, food delivery and general service techniques.
- Practices tray service for all food and beverage service.
- Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
- Regular and reliable attendance.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Be a caring problem solver, cooperative, accommodating and fair, ensuring that all guests and members are satisfied with the service received.
- Be ready and willing to assist fellow servers as situations arise.
- Be ready and willing to assist bus person with clearing and resetting tables.
- Thanks guests for their visit and invites them to return.
- Be available to fill in as needed to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the restaurant as directed by the restaurant manager or immediate supervisor.
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and / or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Moderate activity throughout the course of the day, frequently lifting up to 25LBS, occasionally lifting up to 50LBS
- Driving a beverage cart around the golf course and selling F and B items
Environment / Noise
- Occasionally works in outdoor weather conditions. Noise level is moderate.
Certificate and Licenses
- Food Safety and Sanitation Training and Alcohol Awareness Training
Job Knowledge, Skill, and Ability Preferences
- Ability to read and speak English may be required in order to perform the duties of the job (e.g. the associates may be required to communicate with English speaking customers or co-workers, the manuals for the equipment the associates may use are in English).
- Meets state age requirements for handling alcoholic beverages.
- Knowledge of POS system.
WE ARE ONLY CONSIDERING APPLICATIONS FROM FEMALE APPLICANTS AT THIS STAGE