1 day left
- Job Level
TASKS, DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Checks the daily arrival list
• Assists guests with luggage to the front desk
• Escorts guests to room, placing luggage in room
• Inspects guest room for order and adequate supplies and informs guests of room amenities
• Leaves customer room key and welcome card
• Delivers all received guest items i.e : faxes, messages, packages and flowers, and undertakes any other requests to ensure their comfort
• Pages guests in lobby or other areas as needed
• Maintains the appearance of the hotel lobby and entrance
• Refills and replaces promotional material as needed
• Performs light cleaning of the lobby, corridors and entrances by picking up litter, emptying ashtrays and properly arranging furniture
• Observes light bulbs in corridors and guest rooms and informs related departments.
• Keeps luggage storage room clean and tidy as well as luggage trolley.
• Ensures the efficient delivery and collection of group luggage
• Facilitates prompt check-out by assisting guests
• Assists guests with luggage to the taxi or car, when the account has been settled
• Assists guests to bring luggage from room to hotel entrance
• Stores and receives luggage when requested; issues completed claim checks to guests when storing luggage
• Ensures that hotel flags are raised at the appropriate time each day
Should be a team leader but also a team member
Have natural Yes I Can! attitude
Good communication skills
Fluent in English, both spoken and written
Flexible and proactive
Creative as well as adventurous and fun-minded person
Have Hands-on management style
Highly responsible and reliable
Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
Education: Higher Secondary or Vocational training in the hospitality field with previous experiences
Languages: Excellent communicational in both written and spoken English
Interested and qualified candidates, kindly forward the detailed copy of your resume stating your current/expected salary and availability.
We thank you in advance for your application and should your application get shortlisted you will get to hear from us within 10 to 12 working days.
Thank you choosing Radisson Blu Hotel, Downtown, we wish you all the best in your furture endeavors.