Front Office Manager
At Wyndham Worldwide, our Associates have the opportunity to explore both personal and professional development opportunities throughout their careers
Wyndham Hotel Group is the world’s largest hotel company based on number of hotels. As both a leading hotel brand franchisor and hotel management services provider, the company’s global portfolio consists of nearly 8,000 properties and approximately 679,100 rooms in 73 countries. Headquartered in Parsippany, N.J., with offices around the globe in London, Shanghai, Dubai and other cities, the company employs approximately 9,000 associates worldwide.<br /> From the upper-upscale offerings of its Wyndham Grand® brand, to the distinctly comfortable and familiar properties of its globally recognized Days Inn®, Super 8®, Ramada®, Baymont Inns and Suite®, Hawthorne Suites by Wyndham®, Tryp by Wyndham®, Wingate by Wyndham®, Dolce Hotels and Resorts,&nbsp;Microtel Inn &amp; Suites by Wyndham®&nbsp;and Howard Johnson®brands, Wyndham Hotel Group prides itself on providing guests and franchisees with exceptional customer service, great value and the most lodging choices around the world.
Wyndham Hotels and Resorts®
Wyndham Hotels and Resorts is an upscale, full-service brand located in key business and vacation destinations around the world. It offers the comfort and amenities you would expect in a world-class hotel, including beautifully appointed public areas, thoughtfully detailed guestrooms and distinct dining options. Business locations feature well-designed meeting space flexible enough to accommodate anything from an executive board meeting to a major sales conference, as well as business and fitness centers
When it comes to location, Wyndham Dubai Marina, will take your breath away. Surrounded by the reflective waters of Dubai Marina. The hotel is just a few minutes away from&nbsp;'The Walk' at Jumeirah Beach, a hugely popular expansive stretch of beachside cafes, restaurants and shops.
Front Office Manager
We are currently seeking an experienced, dedicated hospitality professional who is passionate about service standards and guest satisfaction to lead our Front Office team.
Reporting to the Hotel Manager, the role of Front Office Manager is a varied hands on role, responsible for the effective and efficient day to day operations of the Front Office department. Contributing to the company’s vision by proactively building, developing and leading a team to promote high levels of customer service and ensuring business objectives are being met.
Who are we looking for?
To be considered for this great opportunity it is essential that you have the following skills and attributes:
- Able to lead and manage the Front Office team including Front Office, Telephone Operators,Guest Relations (Club Lounge) and Bell desk.
- Demonstrated experience in a resort/hotel environment in a similar role essential
- Advanced organisational, time management and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and customer service skills
- Strong leadership and team management skills, including experience in recruiting, engaging, training, coaching and managing employees
- Competent in computer systems (Microsoft Office suite) and a strong knowledge of Opera is an advantage
- Proficient with the development and implementation of budgets and rosters
- Participate in Manager on duty coverage as required.
- Ability to lead the team by example, displaying immaculate presentation standards
- Ability to multi task and work under pressure to meet business deadlines
- Be a representative of the brand’s 'Count on me' service culture.
In some locations around the world, Wyndham Hotel Group manages hotel properties on behalf of a third party owner. At many of those properties, the Hotel owner is the actual employer, and Wyndham Hotel Group performs recruiting and hiring functions on behalf of the owner. I understand and agree that, by applying through this site, I may be applying for a position with a company other than Wyndham Hotel Group where Wyndham Hotel Group is serving only as the recruiter and will not be my actual employer.