Director, Revenue Management
2 days left
- Job Level
At Atlantis The Palm, Dubai, we strive to create a destination experience that’s not only unforgettable throughout each customer’s stay, but truly memorable for a lifetime. Would you like to be a part of our team?
As a result of continuous growth and development, we have a unique opportunity for an experienced Director, Revenue Management to join our team of professionals!
The successful Director, Revenue Management will direct Revenue Management for the Food & Beverage, Events, Marine & Waterpark, Spa, Retail and any other revenue streams across the resort to proactively and cost effectively maximize all opportunities to increase the total revenue of the resort, through leading, coaching, planning, forecasting, analysis, pricing, inventory management whilst managing a busy team.
The following duties will also be undertaken in the role;
- Lead strategies and tactics to drive and maximize profitable Revenue Management across all revenue streams
- Make sure operations receive all required support from the Revenue Department including coaching, training (upselling – suggestive selling – Menu Engineering ) and adhere to all revenue techniques
- Provide an in-depth analyses and business insights to improve profits through the application of forecasting and optimization science as well as the appropriate use of pricing and demand management
- Lead the strategic pricing development for all lines of business (i.e. Aquaventure, Dolphin Bay, The Lost Chamber, food & beverage, Spa, Retail and other) including rack rates, seasonality calendars and menu engineering
- Prepare in the production of the Annual Budget process by providing insight to future sales volumes and revenues. Develop and provide accurate short- and long-term forecasts for all in resort revenue streams.
- Create and maintain business relationships with key business partners in Operations, Sales, Marketing, PR, Distribution, Finance, IT, F&B and Retail to identify opportunities to improve long-term company profits as well as execute the plans on a daily basis
- Develop competitive research and conduct industry benchmarks to provide background information for the entire strategy
- Ensure optimal use, and measure performance on all distribution channels
- Assist the Sales & Marketing Team in devising marketing campaigns, to ensure that targets are met - track promotions performance
- Carry out analysis of Booking Patterns & Market Trends, and ensure that these are recorded to facilitate future decisions
- Set monthly targets of up selling programs for reservation department, restaurants, Spa, Retail and other booking points
- Understand the dynamics of the Global, National, Regional & Local Political and Economic Market, local Competitors and all demand generators for the destination
- Recruit, manage, coach and develop Revenue Managers and Revenue Executives for every revenue stream
The successful candidate must also possess the following to be considered;
- University Degree in related field
- 2 years’ experience as Director of Revenue – Total Revenue Management
- Analytical skills / Strategic thinking
- Drive for Result / Adapt quickly to change
- Demonstrate proficiency in establishing strategic direction in a high volume business.
- Demonstrate cross-functional partnering, influence and communication skills.
- Demonstrate ability to effectively manage competing priorities
- Demonstrate problem solving, creative thinking and decision making skills.
- Demonstrate team leadership and managing/coaching skills
This position requires a dynamic person to join a culture of 80 plus nationalities, where you will be a part of a large team that creates an environment where people strive to do their best. Understanding the company’s vision and demonstrating its core values will be highly regarded