Resort Manager - Luxury Property - Bali, Indonesia
5 days left
- Job Level
- Based in Bali, Indonesia
- Preferred age range : 30 - 45 years old
- Salary: US$3,500 per month Net of Tax + Accommodation + Transportation + Medical Cover + Annual flight home
- Work Status: Due to the remote location, the position is offered only on Single Status
- College education or equivalent experience is a MUST
Our client operates one of the most luxurious boutique properties in Indonesia and is now looking for a young, dynamic Resort Manager to become ‘the face of the property’ and take it to new heights. This property has won numerous awards not only as a discreet luxury haven but also for its outstanding cuisine, renowned Spa and local architecture.
The Resort Manager will oversee all aspects of the operational divisions including guest relations, employee relations, development and implementation of quality control programs, training, interpretation of budgets, plans and projects.
The position reports directly to the owners and therefore the candidate must be comfortable relating at senior levels as well as being extremely financially astute.
- Must currently hold a similar position in a luxury property of not more than 60 keys
- Must have extensive experience in SE Asia with prior Indonesian exposure being a big plus
- Must be outgoing, multi-lingual and an excellent communicator with outstanding guest contact skills
- Have an impeccable operational background with the ability to operate at the highest international standards and be able to lead the team from the front
- Must have strong Food and Beverage operations skills and solid Rooms Division understanding
- High energy levels, positive attitude and strong motivator
- Develop innovative ideas for sales and marketing channels
- Able to maximise Revenue and remain a constricted cost controller
- Dynamic and outgoing personality, “Can do” attitude
- A leader with a genuine mission and understanding to care for employee’s welfare
For more information, please contact Stuart Chase on email@example.com