Front Office Manager - Caribbean
Full job details
Our client, an ultra-luxury resort in the Caribbean belonging to a well-known luxury brand requires a highly experienced Front Office Manager . He/she will lead the Rooms Division team and reports to the Hotel Manager.
Manages the Front Desk, Bells, Shuttle & PBX Associates and joint responsibility with Accounts for Night Audit. It is a 24-hour front desk.
- 2 Assistant Front Office Managers + 1 Night Supervisor
- 1 Assistant Manager, Front Services (Bells & Shuttles/Golf Carts)
- 1 Rooms Controller
- 7f/t & seasonal Front Desk Receptionists/Concierge
- 1 p/t Night Auditor
- 3 F/t & Seasonal Shuttle drivers
- 3 Doorman + 5 Bellman
- 1 PBX Operators
Experience and Education requirements required to qualify for a work permit:
• 3-5 years progressive front office experience with at least three years of front office management level in a luxury hotel
• Must possess strong interpersonal skills with emphasis on professional communication and organization.
• Must be computer literate and proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite and hotel property management systems (preferably Opera)
• A degree or diploma in Hotel Management or equivalent preferred
• A passion for delivering exceptional levels of guest service
Travelling single or with partner – no children
Available to start 6 – 8 weeks from acceptance of offer (dependent on Immigration approvals)
Salary range is $60 K - $65 K (Commensurate with experience)
Housing allowance of 2,500 K per month
Vacation is 15 days per year
Sick benefit is 15 days per year
Relocation reimbursement to max of $4 K
Renard International would like to thank all candidates for their interest, but regret that only those qualified, will be contacted for further discussions in regards to the above urgent search. We encourage you to please make contact with your consultant/representative in our firm.
Please send your full resume details to: email@example.com in MS Word format as an attachment. We will then respond to you with further information on the above assignment if your skills match our client’s requirements.
*** Please see the Renard International website for Exciting New Career Opportunities in 2015 ***
To learn more about our latest outstanding worldwide hospitality management opportunities, please kindly visit our website at: www.renardinternational.com and click on "New Career Opportunities".
Our Company has been totally dedicated in assisting hospitality professionals like yourself in identifying outstanding career opportunities. We look forward to assisting you with your quest for growth oriented and challenging positions.
Please note: All submitted applications are kept in the strictest of confidence and your confidential information will not be presented to any client without your explicit approval.